Sunday, January 24, 2010

Week 3 Sunday Wrap-Up

This was a good week weight-wise. I lost three pounds and am super happy about that number for a couple of reasons. Firstly, as I already mentioned I had turkey beacon cheese burgers literally every night last week, well all except tonight. If I can eat delicious food like that and still lose weight, I'll be okay! The second reason is that… I didn’t workout this week, nope, not even once. Why you ask. Well, I had a ton of stuff to do to prepare for my Trip to Fitness Ridge. I was running around all week. Honestly though, I could have squeezed in a few workouts and really have no excuse for not working out.

However, I am now at Fitness Ridge (just arrived today) and will be here for the next 2 weeks. I’m pretty sure over the next couple of weeks I'll make up for my lack of exercise this week. Tomorrow the real hard work starts.

So far I don't have much to report about Fitness Ridge except the food. Dinner was awesome. We had baked penne pasta with turkey (I think) meatballs. And dessert was a lovely chocolate mousse. Mmmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment